Are you tired of living with missing teeth? Dental implants may be the solution you've been looking for.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a permanent, long-lasting solution for missing teeth. They are small, titanium posts that are surgically placed into the jawbone and act as a replacement for the root of a missing tooth. Once the implant is in place, a crown (or artificial tooth) is attached to the top of the implant, completing the tooth.
Why choose dental implants?
- Dental implants look and feel just like your natural teeth
- They are a permanent solution – no need to remove them for cleaning or soaking
- They can help preserve the jawbone, preventing bone loss and maintaining the natural shape of your face
- They can improve your speech and ability to eat
- They can help prevent shifting of the remaining teeth
Are you a candidate for dental implants?
The best way to determine if you are a candidate for dental implants is to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced dentists. During the consultation, we will examine your mouth, discuss your medical history, and determine if dental implants are the right choice for you.
Don't let missing teeth hold you back any longer. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about dental implants.